2013年11月20日水曜日

SET STOCK'12 in Hiroshima


This is 5th article writtenby Fukiko.


Do you know what“outdoor music festival”  is?
They are big concert event which many kinds of musicians get together and perform their music.
Generally, they are held at so large parks.

Also, audience can enjoy the bands' performances freely.
There are food or drink booths, we can use them, too.



Last year, I went enjoying a outdoor music festival.
The event name is SET STOCK'12,which was held Mihara city in Hiroshima Prefecture.
This year was 10th aniversary of it.
 

 
It was my first time to join the audience at music festival.
So, SET STOCK is important fes. for me.

 


At this fes., I listened to many music, and knew many musicians.
For example...

・Ken Hirai (平井 堅)

・Kazuyoshi Saito (斉藤 和義)

・KETSUMEISHI (ケツメイシ)
...and more!
 
RADWIMPS and NICO Touches the Walls also performed at this fes.
 
Unfortunately, SET STOCK was ended from this time,but it is taken over to another fes. held at Yamaguchi prefecture.
 
 
It is very interesting to enjoy many bands at the same time.
The number of outdoor music festivals' fan are increasing year by year.
 
You can enjoy them easily as long as you have a few manners against other people...:)
 
 
☆Thank you for reading☆
 
 
 

4 件のコメント:

  1. I went to several music festivals when I was younger (but never in Japan). Lots of fun to see so many singers and groups. But sometimes a bit too crowded.

    返信削除
  2. Yeah, some big bands' stages are little bit crowded, because som fan are too enthusiatic. So I guess we need a few manners when we enjoy summer music festivals.

    返信削除
  3. I've gone to summer sonic osaka. it was 2010 or 11. I can't remember. haha
    anyway, all the music festival is usually held within every summer seasons. In my case, the day was August and the hottest day in the year. Me and my friend was standing for between 7am to 23pm. actually it was freaking hot and i saw the hell. i thought this was a new type of torture...... be careful if you go again....

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Summer Sonic!! Which bands did you want to see then?・・・Well, you had been standing for 16 hours !? How masochistic you were・・・(゜_゜)I can't do so DEFINITELY!!
      Thanks for comments and kind advice!

      削除