2013年10月28日月曜日

AOTO××× -One-Man Concert held by RADWIMPS-


This is second article by Fukiko.


Last  month, I went enjoying an open-air concert, which was held by RADWIMPS.

(If you don't know about RADWIMPS, please read here!

Concert title: AOTO××× 青とメメメ
Date: September 15 2013
Place: National Woodlland Park (国営杜の湖畔公園) in Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture

(More details, please click here!

 
I''ll write the short report about it.


I was a little worried whether the concert would be held because it was raining in that morning.

At 12:00,Many people was buying goods, food or drinks, listening to the eventer's mike-tests.



 

However, the rain stopped falling at near time to open and we got some sunshine.

This is the gate to the concert field.
 
 
At 16:00, the concert was begined. 


Because of the copylight, I couldn't take photos during the show, but it was so remembrance and moving.
 
 
 
The first half, the members entertained all audiences playing their favorite songs one after another.
Most audiences were singing along with members, with raising or clapping their hands.
 
 
 
At the middle,  a video was played back to us.
It was the documentary about the piano, which was injured by the Middle-East Japan Earthquake.
 
Yojiro(Vo.and G.) told us he had asked his favorite instrumental shop's owener to repair it, and  it took two years to play it again. 
 
He played the piano then, and after that, he was weeping for a little while.
 
Then, all of us found  he was also injured his mind terribly by the big earthquake.
Some of audiences were cheering him, and some were also crying.
 
 
 
 
 
At the last half and double encores, we regained warming up again.
I also enjoyed very much until the end.
 
 
After finished,  it was already into the gloom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This concert is one of my biggest memory in 2013.
Including my dirty shoos ...(:_;)
 
I hope the next concert has NO rainnig.
 
 
 
 
 
☆Thank you for reading☆

3 件のコメント:

  1. A very interesting experience. You went a long way to see this band. I checked some of their music videos on YouTube. They are not really my type of band, though it's clear that they are very talented musically.

    返信削除
  2. You went so far to see this group! Sorry to see that you shoes got SOOO dirty! I watched some of their music videos on YouTube. Not really my kind of music (sorry!), but I can see that they are very talented.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yeah! The tour took me so many hours to get there, but I enjoyed the trip. ...Oh, that's a pity RW didn't make a hit for you, but I'm glad you tried their songs! Thanks!:)

      削除